① Go to the official “DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation” (DOAXVV) website and click “Play Now”.
DOAXVV’s Steam Store Page will open. In the page, click “Play Game”.
If you don’t have Steam, please install it. Steam is required to play the game.
If Steam is installed, click Yes.
② Open/Allow the “Steam Client Bootstrapper” in the popup that appears.
③ DOAXVV installation will begin.
After choosing your preferred settings, click “Next >”.
The game will automatically install.
④ Once DOAXVV is installed, search for it in your Steam library and press “Play”.
The DOAXVV Launcher will open.
⑤ You can click “Environment Settings” to adjust the game settings so that it is optimal to your environment.
* Downloaded data content and file sizes will differ for different “Model Quality” settings.
⑥ Click on “Start Game”.
⑦ DOAXVV game data will be installed.
- The download process may take time depending on specifications and network speed.
- Please do not cancel while in progress.
- Animation may stop for approximately 10 seconds as well, so please continue to wait.
- (If you cancel the installation process, refer to “Reinstalling after cancelling DOAXVV installation”.)
⑧ Once the game files are downloaded, the game will automatically start.
Changing the Game’s Language
To change the game’s language, right-click on DOAXVV in the Steam Library and click “Properties”.
You can change the language in the [Languages] tab.
You can run the game in the following languages:
Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
(Please ensure that the game is not running before attempting to change the language)
Reinstalling after cancelling DOAXVV installation
① Open 「DOAXVV」through the Steam Library.
② In the opened DOAXVV Launcher, click “Game Start”.