*The following submissions will be disqualified:
・Entries that were not taken from “DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme Venus Vacation” Steam version.
・Any works that are not in accordance with the entry guidelines.
・Photographs that have been modified using editing software etc.
・Photographs that have been taken in a game that uses altered data or a MOD.
・Any works which depict discrimination based on gender, race, ethnicity, etc., or which have the possibility to cause distress or discomfort to any third party.
・Any works which are judged by the company to be inappropriate.
* If the organizers judge that unfair practices such as an unusual increase in votes or unfair voting has taken place, we may take measures such as freezing your account or not allowing participation in future contest(s).
* When sending photos by e-mail, files that are 3MB or less can be sent via e-mail. Photos that exceed 3MB should be sent using a file transfer/hosting system. Photo data sent will not be returned.
* Upon submitting, all rights (copyright, design rights) will be transferred to Koei Tecmo Games without payment or other compensation.
* Personal information will only be used for the purposes of running this event, including contacting the entrant and/or sending prizes. Entrants’ personal information will be maintained in accordance with the privacy policies of the Koei Tecmo group and may be kept for a certain period as deemed necessary. Entrants’ personal information will not be offered to or shared with any third party without the consent of the entrant, except as required by law upon request by courts, government, or similar organization.
* This entry agreement assumes Japanese law as the governing law and the TOKYO DISTRICT COURT as the court of the exclusive jurisdiction of any first trials.
* Results as well as how prizes will be given out will be announced on the Official Website.
* Individuals associated with Koei Tecmo Games and with business partners cannot apply.
* We are unable to reply to inquiries about the screening standards of this campaign and screening results.
* Submissions may be subject to secondary use in future promotions such as press releases and used with in-game items.